Partnership with Southport and Formby PCN
We work in partnership with Southport and Formby Primary Care Network as a lead provider to deliver and enable the following services:
- Extended hours access to GP appointments
- The Enhanced Health in Care Homes Team, who work with individuals in care homes, their relatives and carers, and a range of other health and social care professionals to ensure that residents’ needs and preferences in care are met
- Structured medication reviews to ensure that medication remains appropriate and safe
- Support for early cancer diagnosis
- Social prescribers, who can provide information and support and can signpost to services within the local community
Visit the Southport and Formby PCN website for further information about the Primary Care Network.